Date(s) - 14/09/2018 - 28/09/2018
The Bull's Head Barnes
Having an entrepreneurial mindset is critical to being successful as an entrepreneur. An entrepreneurial mindset stands alone in terms of its importance. No other attribute, personality, inherent entrepreneurial proclivities, training, or demographic profile is common to all successful entrepreneurs whether Warren Buffet, Steve Jobs, or the neighborhood florist or grocer.
This course is designed for those that have been contemplating starting a business but yet haven’t taken action, and also for those that have committed to action but need guidance in where to begin. It is an inclusive course that is applicable to all new business ventures regardless of industry or required resources (financial, talent, etc.).
During the 3-week course, you will work on the following:
- Attributes to be an entrepreneur for life
- Challenging your limiting beliefs that can sabotage your progress as an entrepreneur
- Networking, brainstorming and bouncing off ideas
- Developing a confidence mindset and strategic action plans
- Setting goals and understanding accountability.
You will be walking away with a clear plan of action for your business and a few strategies to take your business to the next level.
All attendees will receive a complimentary one-to-one bespoke coaching session for 30 minutes.