The new year is the perfect time to grow your business, whether you run a club, village hall, or small shop. Using social media to reach a new potential customer base sounds so simple… yet it can be so complicated!
So many questions…!
- Do I use Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter?
- How often do I need to post?
- How do you schedule posts to publish later?
- How do I get people to pay attention or like my page?
- How do I convert a like into a purchase?
- What type of posts do I publish?
- How do I think of good content to keep people interested?
We are delighted to be working with local expert Kathy Ennis to offer new classes, courses and workshops dedicated to helping you make the most of social media to grow your business. From email marketing to content calendars, Kathy will help your hard work stand out in the crowd and drive new customers.
Keep an eye out for our next social media class with Kathy – subscribe to our newsletter!