We are delighted to announce that we have added some new classes, offering something for everyone as well as the old favourites, starting 12th January.
- The Art and Mindfulness classes have been restarted along with more family cookery classes and A Detoxing your life. Come along and join the fun in Barnes this January.
- Starting on Tuesday 12th January at 9.30am: Another term of Beginners Art (5 week class) with the talented teacher Michael Ajerman in large rooms above The Bulls Head Pub. Only 2 spaces left.
- Beside that class, in the smaller room, working in the halo of the quiet art is Mindfulness with local healer Karen Skehel for a 3 week course. Encapsulating our theme for January of New year -new you…
Another popular area to develop has been our Nutrition classes; after our a great taster session in November in The White Hart.
- So Yvonne Wake returns with Detox your life on 20th January in Extreme kitchens. A hands-on demonstration in how to change your daily habits and get nutritionally fit. We all need this in our busy worlds!
- Our New and fabulous teacher Tiffany arrives in Extreme on 27th January offering Tiffs top tips on How to Feed a family. She is well known blogger and hopes to offer everyone some refreshing and interesting ideas to kick start the new year.
- Or follow us on Facebook. We love that you like us and our classes. All tickets are available in advance via finace@ .
Our Eventbrite page and ticketing system also offers a card booking system for a booking fee.
See you there, Barnes Class