Date(s) - 05/06/2017
10:00 am - 12:30 pm
The White Hart
How would it be if you could set up a simple WordPress website, learn the basics of managing your WordPress website and get blogging all in the space of two and a half hours?! Well, with local expert Kathy Ennis leading our WordPress in a Morning class, that’s exactly what you will be able to do.
This class if for you if:
- You already have a WordPress website and you want to learn new ways to make it work for you.
- You don’t have a website yet but you want one and you want to get blogging.
This course will teach you the basics of building and maintaining your very own WordPress website and get you blogging straight away!
In this informative workshop, you will:
- Set up a WordPress Website / Blog (if you don’t already have one)
- Understand the WordPress management dashboard
- Understand the power of widgets and plugins
- Learn how to create website pages and a menu
- Learn how to upload photographs and videos
- Write your first blog
Note: Attendees will need to ccomplete a setup form which will be sent with the booking confirmation.
Attendees will need to bring a laptop (not a tablet or iPad), a personal headshot and 5 other images to use in the creation of the site. Be sure you have already loaded all 6 images onto the hard drive of the laptop.